Take the Word like medicine and confess each of these promises directly from the Word.
- Philippians 1:6: I am convinced and sure that He who began a good work in me will continue until the day of Jesus Christ, developing and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in me.
- John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. The Lord came that I may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
- Isaiah 53:4-5: The Lord has taken my griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses and distresses) and carried my sorrows and pains. He was wounded for my transgression, bruised for my guilt and iniquities; the chastisement needed for my peace and well-being was upon Jesus, and by His stripes I am healed and made whole.
- Psalm 103:2-5: I gratefully praise the Lord and do not forget all His benefits. He forgives all my iniquities and heals all my diseases. He redeems my life from the pit and corruption. He beautifies, dignifies and crowns me with lovingkindness and tender mercy.
- Proverbs 4:20-22: I attend to God’s Word and submit to His sayings. I will keep them in my sight, and in the center of my heart. They are life to me, and healing to my whole body.
- Psalm 91:9-10, 14-16: Because I have made the Lord my refuge, and the Most High my dwelling place, there shall no evil befall me, nor any plague or calamity come near my house. Because I have set my love on the Lord, therefore He delivers me. He sets me securely on high, because I have known His Name. I call upon the Lord, and He answers me. God is with me in trouble. He delivers and honors me. With long life He will satisfy me and show me His salvation.
- 2 Timothy 1:7: God has not given me a spirit of timidity and fear. He has given me a spirit of power and of love and of a calm and well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.
- Isaiah 40:29, 31: God gives power to me when I am faint and weary. In my weakness, He increases strength in me. I wait for Him [expect, look for and hope in Him] and He renews my strength and power. I will lift up with wings of strength and rise as an eagle. I shall run and not be weary, I shall walk and not faint or become tired.
- 2 Corinthians 10:3-5: Even though I have a physical body, I will not carry on warfare according to the flesh, using mere human weapons. The weapons of my warfare are not physical (weapons of flesh and blood), they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds. I refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the true knowledge of God; and I lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ.
- Philippians 4:6-7: I will not fret or have anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, continue to make my requests known to God. God’s peace which transcends all understanding, shall garrison and mount guard over my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
As always, if you need a partner to agree with you in prayer, please call our office at +61 7 3343 7777 or submit a prayer request. Any day of the year, we’re here for you!