New Zealand Giving
Kenneth Copeland Ministries Australia is recognized as a Charitable Entity in New Zealand with donee status. This means that our Partners and Friends in NZ can claim a donation tax credit when giving to KCM.
To be eligible to receive a Donation Tax Credit your contributions must be deposited into our NZ bank account held with ASB Bank.
- Kenneth Copeland Ministries Trust
- ASB Bank Ltd. Ponsonby, Auckland
Q & A on Tax deductibility for NZ Residents when Sowing Seed to KCM:
- How can I claim tax deductibility on my giving to KCM?
- We can only issue you with a Donation Tax Credit if your giving has been deposited into our ASB account in NZ.
- What is the best way for me to deposit into your ASB account?
- There are several ways you can do this. You can deposit manually at any branch of the ASB Bank or electronically via internet banking. Alternatively you can set up (APA) Automatic Payment Authority, through your bank. Please note this is for contributions only.
- What information do I need, to deposit into your bank account?
- It is very important that when depositing you include your KCM reference number and your name. We need this so we can identify you and send you a Donation Tax Credit at the end of the Financial Year. For depositing our account details are above.
- I normally send in a cheque can I continue to do this?
- Yes, if you prefer this method you can continue to send cheques into the Australian Office. We will be depositing all NZD cheques into our ASB Branch in Auckland.
- When can I expect to receive my Donation Tax Credit?
- We will be issuing all Donation Tax Credits at the end of the Financial Year. The letter we send from Brother Copeland thanking you for of your contributions is different to the Tax Credit we will be sending at the end of the Financial Year.
- Can I make contributions via your website or with my Visa / Master Card and still get tax deductibility?
- No, as these funds are deposited in Australia. We can only issue tax deductibility for contributions deposited in NZ. Please note as product purchases are not tax deductible orders can still be done via our website or by other payment methods.
- Will my giving be used towards ministry activity in NZ?
- Yes, all contributions deposited into our NZ bank account will be used towards ministering to people in NZ. This will include ministry outreaches such as the ‘Believer’s Voice of Victory’ magazine distribution and prayer ministry & ministry programs to the region.
Please note donation tax receipts can only be issued for contributions of NZD $5.00 or more.
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact our office on 0800 903 100.