Read these scriptures, print them out and put them into practice!
- Proverbs 11:16: A gracious woman retaineth honour: and strong men retain riches.
- Proverbs 12:4: A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
- Proverbs 14:1: Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
- Ephesians 5:22-24: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
- Ephesians 5:33: The wife see that she reverence her husband.
- Colossians 3:18: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
- Titus 2:3-5: The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- Psalm 113:9: He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children.