10 Healing Confessions for Every Day
Contending for healing and remaining in divine health can feel like a roller coaster ride. One day you’re feeling strong and ready for the fight, the next day you feel a symptom, still haven’t received what you’re believing for, and you’re tempted to give up. Can you relate?
The key to your success lies in consistency. Consistency in what you say, what you believe and how you stand. To help keep you on the narrow path (the one that leads to victory), begin each day with the Word of God.
Here are 10 healing confessions, based on scriptures from the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition, for every day to help get you started:
- I am convinced and sure that He who began a good work in me will continue until the day of Jesus Christ, developing and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in me. (Philippians 1:6)
- The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. You came, Lord, that I may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). (John 10:10)
- You, Lord, have taken my griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses and distresses) and carried my sorrows and pains. You were wounded for my transgressions, bruised for my guilt and iniquities; the chastisement needed for my peace and well-being was upon You, Jesus, and by Your stripes I am healed and made whole. (Isaiah 53:4-5)
- I gratefully praise You, Lord and do not forget all Your benefits. You forgive all my iniquities and heal all my diseases. You redeem my life from the pit and corruption. You beautify, dignify, and crown me with loving kindness and tender mercy. You satisfy my mouth with good things, so my youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psalm 103:2-5)
- I attend to God’s Word and submit to His sayings. I will keep them in my sight, and in the centre of my heart. They are life to me, and healing to my whole body. (Proverbs 4:20-22)
- Because I have made You, Lord, my refuge, and the Most High my dwelling place, there shall no evil befall me, nor any plague or calamity come near my house. Because I have set my love on You, Lord, therefore You deliver me. You set me securely on high, because I have known Your Name. I call upon You, Lord, and You answer me. You, Father, are with me in trouble. You deliver and honour me. With long life You will satisfy me and show me Your salvation. (Psalm 91:9-10, 14-16)
- God has not given me a spirit of timidity and fear. He has given me a spirit of power and of love and of a calm and well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.(2 Timothy 1:7)
- You give power to me when I am faint and weary. In my weakness, You increase strength in me. I wait for You [expect, look for, and hope in You] and You renew my strength and power. I will lift up with wings of strength and rise as an eagle. I shall run and not be weary, I shall walk and not faint or become tired. (Isaiah 40:29, 31)
- Even though I have a physical body, I will not carry on warfare according to the flesh, using mere human weapons. The weapons of my warfare are not physical (weapons of flesh and blood), they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds. I refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the true knowledge of God; and I lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)
- I will not fret or have anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, continue to make my requests known to God. God’s peace, which transcends all understanding, shall garrison and mount guard over my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:6-7)
When you consistently speak the Word of God, you will stay on the right road—the one that leads to healing! Keep speaking. Keep believing. Keep standing. Your healing (and continual divine health) is here. Live in it, walk in it and enjoy it. Most of all—TAKE IT AND KEEP IT!
Check out the 101 things God says about your healing in this video with Kenneth Copeland: