Use PayPal to make a contribution with your PayPal account or Credit Card.
Select from one of the following pre-set amounts or enter your own.
You may also select from 7 different currencies from within the region. (AUD, NZD, SGD, USD, EURO, HKD, PHP).
Pushpay® is the fastest, free, and convenient way to make a contribution. Make secure payments from your iOS or Android smart device in less than a minute.
Just load your debit or credit card details once, and you’re ready to go!
As easy as 1, 2, 3 …
- Open Pushpay on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Choose who you want to pay and how much.
- Enter your passcode to approve. Done!
Please note* giving made via PushPay will be processed in AUD.
Your generosity empowers us to minister the good news of the gospel to the world — from broadcasting the Believer’s Voice of Victory to staffing a Christian prayer team. You can count on the fact that your donations will be used to teach the message of salvation, faith, healing and prosperity worldwide — because we believe in financial accountability to our Partners.
Your gift makes all the difference!
Information on Giving for NZ Residents
Kenneth Copeland Ministries Australia is recognised as a Charitable Entity in New Zealand with donee status. This means that our Partners and Friends in NZ can claim a donation tax credit when giving to KCM.
To be eligible to receive a Donation Tax Credit your contributions must be deposited into our NZ bank account held with ASB Bank.
Q & A on Tax deductibility for NZ Residents when Sowing Seed to KCM:
- How can I claim tax deductibility on my giving to KCM?
- We can only issue you with a Donation Tax Credit if your giving has been deposited into our ASB account in NZ.
- What is the best way for me to deposit into your ASB account?
- There are several ways you can do this. You can deposit manually at any branch of the ASB Bank or electronically via internet banking. Alternatively you can set up (APA) Automatic Payment Authority, through your bank.
Please note this is for contributions only.
- What information do I need, to deposit into your bank account?
- It is very important that when depositing you include your KCM reference number and your name. We need this so we can identify you and send you a Donation Tax Credit at the end of the Financial Year. For depositing our account details are as follows:
Account Name – Kenneth Copeland Ministries Trust
Account Number – 12-3495-0000793-00
Bank & Branch – ASB Bank Ltd. Ponsonby, Auckland
- I normally send in a cheque can I continue to do this?
- Yes, if you prefer this method you can continue to send cheques into the Australian Office. We will be depositing all NZD cheques into our ASB Branch in Auckland.
- When can I expect to receive my Donation Tax Credit?
- We will be issuing all Donation Tax Credits at the end of the Financial Year. The letter we send from Brother Copeland thanking you for of your contributions is different to the Tax Credit we will be sending at the end of the Financial Year.
- Can I make contributions via your website or with my Visa / Master Card and still get tax deductibility?
- No, as these funds are deposited in Australia. We can only issue tax deductibility for contributions deposited in NZ. Please note as product purchases are not tax deductible orders can still be done via our website or by other payment methods.
- Will my giving be used towards ministry activity in NZ?
- Yes, all contributions deposited into our NZ bank account will be used towards ministering to people in NZ. This will include ministry outreaches such as the ‘Believer’s Voice of Victory’ magazine distribution and prayer ministry & ministry programs to the region.
Please note donation tax receipts can only be issued for contributions of NZD $5.00 or more.
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact our office on 0800 903 100.
When you partner with Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) and sow your seed, you’re reaching people you may never know through the principle of twice-sown seed. (John 6:12-13) Anytime a gift is given and then that gift is given again or is used to bless other people, it’s the principle of “twice-sown seed” in action. It’s the equation that is changing lives!
When you sow a financial seed into KCM Australia, at least 10% of it will be sown directly into other ministries that reach people right here in the region of Australia, Asia, the Pacific Islands and across the globe!