For centuries, Christians have marveled at the reality of God’s healing power and divine miracles wrought through the hands of men and women who have dedicated their lives to Him. From the early Church to the twentieth century, people have flocked to these ministers in a desperate search for healing and understanding of the power of God. One such minister, known for his great boldness, was John G. Lake. He brought an air of intrigue, faith and encouragement to hundreds of thousands of believers in the United States and abroad.
This book, which tells Lake’s life story through an authorized biography and his sermons, shows—perhaps more than any other—how bold faith like John G. Lake’s can come alive in any believer who will receive.
Included in this unabridged and unaltered volume:
- 44 classic and timeless sermons of John G. Lake—27 never before published
- John G. Lake’s stirring, fully authorized biography
- Powerful poems given to John G. Lake by the Holy Spirit
- Original radio sermons by John G. Lake
- Many historical photos
- Foreword by Gloria Copeland
By John G. Lake