Do you experience frustration trying to live the Christian life? When failure comes our way, getting back on the right track can sometimes seem hard to do. Living a holy lifestyle may seem impossible, but it isn’t—when God’s grace gives power to it!
In The Grace That Makes Us Holy, Gloria Copeland takes a fresh look at the impact of grace on the holy life. God’s desire for holiness in your life is possible, but it’s only possible through Him!
- The dynamic influence of a holy lifestyle
- The difference between legalism and grace
- The understanding that holiness is not a set of rules and regulations
- The joy of learning how to hear and follow God’s specific direction for your life
- The transforming power of God’s Word
Gloria gives simple steps you can take that will move you closer to God. And you’ll also find more than 150 Old and New Testament scriptures that will give you a solid foundation on which to build your life.
Are you ready to start walking the way God intended for you? Tap into His empowerment through grace today!
By Gloria Copeland