God has a work for you to do on earth. He has a special part for you to play. He has a significant place that only you can fill. But before you can move into that place, you have to learn how to walk confidently with the Lord every day.
In this insightful book, Gloria Copeland shares the first essential step in establishing your daily journey with God: learning how to have a willing and obedient heart. Take a walk through the Word and learn specifically how to:
- Walk in newness of life—and throw aside the ways of the world
- Bear real fruit by living in daily communion with the Lord
- Be led by the prompting of the Holy Spirit
- Pray the perfect will of God
- Make the supernatural natural in your life
Discover the path to a blessed life—full of purpose and fulfillment—and learn what it really means to Walk With God.
Note for eBook purchases: Please select the file type based on your e-reader. Kindle files are for Kindle e-readers only; Kindle will not accept eBook files. EBook files are compatible with most other e-readers, such as iBooks and Nook.
By Gloria Copeland