Speaking a daily confession over your life will have powerful results! Here, you can find the personal daily confession of Pastors George and Terri Pearsons.
The Personal Daily Confession of PASTORS GEORGE AND TERRI PEARSONS (ABRIDGED VERSION)
There is power in speaking the Word of God aloud over your life on a daily basis. When you do this, you develop your faith, you protect your spirit, and you resist the devil’s attempts to get you into fear, sickness, poverty and anything else that will rob you of your abundant life.
When you make the decision to speak the Word as part of your daily routine, you will see a transformation in your spirit, soul and body.
The following is the personal daily confession of Pastors George and Terri Pearsons. They’ve seen a powerful move of God as a result, and, so can you! Say this today:
- We are expecting our greatest blessing EVER today, because great grace is upon us all.
- We have victory over death and receive the manifestation of the love of Jesus.
- We declare the glory of the Lord over our lives:
The manifested presence of God
The manifested power of God
The manifested goodness of God.
- The presence of God, heavy with everything good, is upon us this day.
- This is the Year of the Open Door. We are stepping through open doors into the glory.
- This is the Year of Visitations, Manifestations and Demonstrations. We receive signs, wonders and miracles in our lives, ministry and church.
- This is the Year of the Overcomer. We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.
- This is the Year of the Jubilee. We are walking in freedom and liberty. The Spirit of the Lord is upon us because He has anointed us to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, the recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, and to preach the acceptable year of the Lord, the year of Jubilee.
- We are walking in the supernatural today:
- We are healed from the crown of our heads to the soles of our feet.
Join Kenneth Copeland in this confession as he demonstrates how to believe and speak to your body for complete healing from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- We are delivered from destruction and walk in divine protection. No weapon formed against us shall prosper; and every tongue that rises up against us, we condemn; for this is the heritage of the Lord, and our righteousness is of Him.
- We are led, directed and guided by the Holy Spirit.
- We hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, and a stranger’s voice we shall not follow.
- We are prospering and increasing every day, we and our children.
- Because we are tithers, the windows of heaven are opened over us, pouring out a blessing we can’t contain. The devourer is rebuked for our sakes. He shall not destroy the fruit of our ground and neither shall our vine cast her fruit before the time in the field. Nations call us blessed because we are a delightsome land. (Malachi 3:10-12)
- Because we are sowers, the hundredfold return is working on our behalf every day. God is able to make all grace, every favour and earthly blessing, come to us in abundance, so that we may always, and under all circumstances, and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.
- Because we are investors, our investments are producing mighty fruit. The Lord commands THE BLESSING upon us in our storehouses and upon all we set our hands to do.
- Our spirits are strong, our emotions are settled, our minds are sharp, and our bodies are healed.
- We are strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
- We are like trees planted by the rivers of water who bear fruit in our season. Our leaves do not wither and whatsoever we do shall prosper.
- Our steps are ordered by the Lord today, and we declare the end from the beginning, in Jesus’ Name.
When you speak these words in faith each day, faith will rise up in your spirit. As you call things that be not as though they were, declare God’s promises over your own life, and take authority over the devil—you will be victorious! Expect to see a change in your life as you speak His Word each day. And be sure not to speak anything to the contrary. Your words have power—now tap into it!